Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Announcement: Detective Conan Reviews


I know, I know. I said originally that I would be keeping this blog focused specifically on Case Closed. However, eventually, I will finish reviewing all the episodes of the english dub and quite possibly, FUNI still would not of dubbed more episodes, which will cause this blog to run dry.

To prevent that, I am going to expand the canvas a little bit and start reviewing Detective Conan episodes.
This will begin starting next season, Season 24, which will probably begin airing this fall in Japan.

Until then, I will be reviewing only Case Closed related material.

ALSO, a feature update for the blog will be coming soon, which will be a page where you can access archived reviews and news updates at a later date.

ALSO, a quick peek at my upcoming reviews, which are all currently in draft stage and being written, and will be published in this order on the following dates:

1. Case Closed Episode 3    - 3/11/14
2. Case Closed Episode 4    - 3/12/14
3. Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation - Wii (Game)   - 3/13/14
4. Case Closed Episode 5 - 3/14/14
5. Case Closed: The 14th Target (Movie)   3/15/14
Planned, but unknown dates:
6. Case Closed Episode 6 - TBA
7. Case Closed Episode 7 - TBA
8. Case Closed Episode 8 - TBA


Additionally, my Case Closed Visual Novel series is being revived. I had released 1 episode last year but abandoned the project. I am currently restarting the project, but with a catch:
It will not follow the 130 FUNimation episodes. Why? Because if you want to know of those, you can simply watch them. I would like to encourage people to buy the episodes they dubbed, so that is why I will not be making VN games based on the 130 dubbed episodes. The VN series will cover Episodes 131 (124 by Japanese number) and up.

Thanks for reading my blog fellow Conies!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. i actually look forward to your visual novel series. i downloaded the first one when you released it in spring 2013 and was sad when you cancelled it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already see the reivew for the game lol.
    CC the miropolis invesigation was a pretty horrible game.

    ReplyDelete