Friday, March 7, 2014

Download the official OST now!


A few days ago when browsing my old IMAC G3 that I pulled out of my closet, I discovered I had the Case Closed Official soundtrack on my ITUNES player. You may be asking: "Wait... what? FUNI released an OST?" They sure did!

Here is a bit of a backstory:
It was summer 2010, Funimation quietly released the OST to the English Series on ITUNES for a whopping $20! I, being a Case Closed fan, snagged it up when I seen it. However, I noticed that a few days later, it was pulled for unknown reasons and to this day, it was never put back for sale, and many have not even heard of the OST at all! However, a few days ago, when digging in my closet, I found my old IMAC G3 and powered it on. When I went into ITUNES I discovered that I had the OST and remembered it. I transcoded it to work on other players that were not ITUNES Authorized and now it works fine. They are in MP3 format and I have the front and back art.

I hope you enjoy this! There are some rare tracks here, like the English version of "Happy Birthday" that was used at the end of the first movie, but in full form!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I to seen this on itunes back in the day but never got it and it was too late because they removed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. A streamable version is now available on youtube.

      Delete
  2. Interesting. I had heard there was an album released but never found information or sources, so I never believed it. Well, kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete